Showcase Stocks For: 20-Nov to 24-Nov

Company Name: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (USA) (Public, NYSE:RBA)
Symbol: RBA
Company Snapshot:  
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (Ritchie Bros) is an industrial auctioneer, selling equipment to on-site and online bidders. As of December 31, 2010, Ritchie Bros operated from over 110 locations in approximately 25 countries, including 43 auction sites worldwide. The Company��s purpose is to create compelling business solutions that enable the world��s builders to exchange equipment. It sells, through unreserved public auctions, a range of used and unused industrial assets, including equipment, trucks and other assets utilized in the construction, transportation, agricultural, material handling, mining, forestry, petroleum and marine industries. During 2010, Ritchie Bros launched its new 21-language Website. During 2010, approximately 92% of its gross auction proceeds were attributable to auctions held at its auction sites and regional auction units. During 2010, the remaining 8% of its gross auction proceeds came from off-site auctions. 
Company Name: ADA-ES, Inc. (Public, NASDAQ:ADES)
Symbol: ADES
Company Snapshot:  
ADA-ES, Inc. (ADA-ES), incorporated in 1997, develops, implements and offers environmental technologies and provides equipment and specialty chemicals that enable coal-fueled power plants to meet emissions regulations, enhance existing air pollution control equipment. The Company has wholly owned subsidiaries called Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES), ADA Intellectual Property, LLC (ADA IP), ADA Environmental Solutions, LLC, and a 50% interest in Clean Coal Solutions, LLC. During the year ended December 31, 2010, the Company had a 25.9% interest in a Delaware limited liability company called ADA Carbon Solutions, LLC (Carbon Solutions). The segments of the Company include emissions control and other, CO2 capture, refined coal.

About the Author

has written 15937 stories on this site.

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Copyright © 2012 Nine Stocks